I really like chicken on the grill, but I don't like it when it gets dried out and stringy. Marinades, sauces, and glazes help a lot. The challenge is finding a sauce that isn't super sweet, and this Mustard Glaze fits the bill. I'll definitely do this sauce again; it's easy to make, and it will be fun to see if I can "kick it up a notch".
Focus on the journey, not the destination,
for joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Barbecue Chicken
As the leaves start to turn colors and the air starts to cool, I'm grasping at summertime straws. It's too cold for a dip in the lake (unless you're a polar bear) so it's back to the grill I go.
I really like chicken on the grill, but I don't like it when it gets dried out and stringy. Marinades, sauces, and glazes help a lot. The challenge is finding a sauce that isn't super sweet, and this Mustard Glaze fits the bill. I'll definitely do this sauce again; it's easy to make, and it will be fun to see if I can "kick it up a notch".
I really like chicken on the grill, but I don't like it when it gets dried out and stringy. Marinades, sauces, and glazes help a lot. The challenge is finding a sauce that isn't super sweet, and this Mustard Glaze fits the bill. I'll definitely do this sauce again; it's easy to make, and it will be fun to see if I can "kick it up a notch".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment